<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Talking to a Fiskee-I had a very interesting experience this afternoon. A year ago, I had ripped into a piece on Christians and Islam by the Lakeland Ledger's religion editor, Cary McMullen; I just got off the phone with him. Turns out he's doing a piece on religious bloggers and is coming out to do an interview with me later in the week. He seems to be a pleasant enough fellow over the phone and remembers Amy Welborn from her Lakeland days. You don't expect to actually converse in real life with the author of a column. I hope I wasn't that cheeky a year ago, but "steaming pile" looks a bit awkward in 20/20 hindsight. Oh, but it was a-steaming, even though the author seems to be a nice guy. .

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?