<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 18, 2003

Midday Musings-Thanks to those of you who have been praying for my health; I just got back from a stress test, and my blood pressure has dropped back down from ~170/110 levels to ~120/80. I'm still going to stay off of caffeine and keep at the weight room, and keep taking my blood-pressure medication, but that new blood pressure reading does take a load off my mind. Interesting Irving Kristol piece in The Weekly Standard; Bill asked Daddy to do a piece on neocons, which got Ben a little steamed, "My statist-tolerance meter is beeping like mad after reading that article." Shouldn't that be your statist-intolerance meter, Ben? I have to watch how I calibrate mine, one of our new Business profs supposidly likes Jimmy Carter and (barf bag, pleeeze) Hillary. Unsolicited plug for the Google Toolbar. I haven't used all the features yet, but the Page Rank one is interesting. I've got a 5 rating,noting a good C-level blog. A quick test had Megan getting a 6 and Vohkol and Papa Blog getting 7's when I checked at home; somehow Instapundit got downgraded to a 6 this morning, the same as Kevin. Suprisingly, both Ben and Josh only get 5s. I'd expect both of them to get 6s. However, the best thing about the toolbar is that it blocks pop-ups. Ya gotta love it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?