<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

The Check-Out Lane-Our Ag-Econ guy, Baggy-Slims, riffs on my quickie on ag subsidies from yesterday. Nice thoughts from Mr. Steffans on the Ten Commandments issues, including a link to a very good Derb piece on the subject. Derb's actually on the side of the angels on this one. I'm all for having this one out in court, but I don't think civil disobedience is the route to go here. Interesting thread going between Josh Claybourn and Richard Hall on capitalism and Christianity. Hall points out the vices that the profit motive encourages and puts in a plug for co-op businesses. Both the Ten Commandments piece and the Claybourn-Hall dialog will have a longer posts from me once I get out of "give us this day our daily PowerPoint" mode.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?