<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 04, 2003

Edifier du Jour-1 Timothy 6:17-19(NASB)
17 Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy. 18 Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, 19 storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed.
The past was on my mind this week as Eillen and I have been visiting my parents. We saw the past splinter in the year I was away. Both of the Bible studies we were in broke up in the last year and I noted the difficulty I had being a householder in someone else's house. My days here in Midland are past. Our focus shouldn't be in the past, for you can only drive so well looking in the rearview mirror. Unless you're backing up, the view in the rest of the windshield's more important. Make that good foundation for the future, for that's where you'll be living. [Update 7pm-For Bene's viewer's, scroll up one for some real 7-4 comments]

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?