<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Afternoon Musings-I'm blogging without any power in my grandma-in-laws house. We're one of the 60,000 around here still without power from a nasty thunderstorm that blew through Rockford at 4:30 this morning. I had to drive to a library this morning to get some work done on my class and rechage my laptop's batteries. Since the phone still works, I can get on-line from my laptop. It's still early, but it could get interesting in Iowa, where Gephardt, Kerry and Dean are in a three-way dead heat. You're not supposed to take boom boxes to rock concerts. No one knows who set off the bomb, but Chechen are always the usual suspects. Just a bit down the road from us in metro Chicago, El Tigre has risen from a rather shallow career grave to lead the Western Open. More goodies when we get power back; I'm having to ration my computer use to cover my on-line class.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?