<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Evening Musings-"Just what I want for my birthday, Mommy. A Bob Graham CD. Can I? Can I?" "No, Susie, we've already given our maximum $2000." "We could buy a Graham stuffed animal; that would count as soft money, Mom." How come I'm reminded of the Jim Wright book deal, where he got a 55% commission and allies bought the book in bulk? If profits from the CD are sent to the Graham campaign, would bulk purchases of the CDs be illegal campaign donations? This is almost funny, doyaknow, doyaknow. Spike Lee thinks he has dibs on the name Spike and is suing to rename a new "mens" channel, Spike TV. He must have a jones for the name Spike? Let's see the courts say "Heil! Heil!" right in Der Marsters face. Monkeypox has made it to Sarasota. Of course, the family has a prairie dog companion and all the children are above average.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?