<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Edifier du Jour-Galatians 6:14-16
14 But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. 16 And those who will walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
When compared to saving the entire world, what we have is scum. I'm blogging from my aunt and uncle's house on Lake Norman north of Charlotte; this four-bedroom, 4.5 bath place is something for them to show off, but it is worth bupkis compared to the house we'll be moving into when we leave the planet. I don't have a fancy house, but I do have a relationship with God. The latter is something I'm allowed to boast on.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?