<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Evening Musings-I remember a candy bar called Chunky with a slogan "Open wide for Chunky." Our family wound up using that phrase when we were widening an opening of a bag or drawer. I had to explain that one to Eileen last night, noting that there was a big candy bar, about the size of a big peppermint pattie, but square and about an inch or more high. I did a Google for the "Open wide..." phrase, and confirmed that I wasn't hallucinating. Such a Google isn't for the faint of heart, for half of the hits were about the candy and half used the phrase in a much more prurient manner. Interesting link. The Media Matters blog page has a link to me. Thanks to whomever sent it in. Dr. Strangelove II-How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Regime Change. Staring Joschka Fischer with Jim Carrey as President Shrub and General Tommy Candid. "Are we there yet?" We've got fifteen miles to go, honey. "I've gotta pee!" See that landmind field over there, kid-there's a potty just behind that hill. We've got a Black Hawk down for real; however, all six on board are dead. 999,999 Mogadishus to go, Dr. De Genova.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?