<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 03, 2003

Evening Musings-The Catholic piece on New Age theology-'JESUS CHRIST THE BEARER OF THE WATER OF LIFE-A Christian reflection on the “New Age”'- isn't as bad this morning's headlines makes it look to be. It's too big to read in detail, but it scans as a solid biblical critique of Eastern theology. I'm the co-winner of the Most Educational Blog award at the Gannsies. Did the French judge insist on voting for Dr. Heddle? I'm going to be doing the Polity moderating over at Blogs4God; the first piece is due up on Wednesday. While I was doing my Polity rounds, I found another quiz-this one via I Think I Need a Stiff Drink on Cartoon Dogs. Of course, I tried it.

Now how'd they find that out?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?