<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 28, 2002

Edifier du Jour-Psalm 106:1-5(NASB)
1 Praise the LORD . Give thanks to the LORD , for he is good; his love endures forever. 2 Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD or fully declare his praise? 3 Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. 4 Remember me, O LORD , when you show favor to your people, come to my aid when you save them, 5 that I may enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may share in the joy of your nation and join your inheritance in giving praise.
Most of us have a lot to be thankful for today, and even those of us who are in the middle of overwhelming problems still have some things to be thankful for. Even I started rattling off the things he's done in this past year (a wife, a good job as a college professor, a nice place to live, a new church family that has adopted us and a blog community that has enriched my life) I'm not going to do come close to doing justice to God's grace. Enjoy your turkey, but try to enjoy God more today.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?