<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 24, 2002

Edifier du Jour-Hosea 6:4-6(NASB)
4 What shall I do with you, O Ephraim? What shall I do with you, O Judah? For your loyalty is like a morning cloud And like the dew which goes away early. 5 Therefore I have hewn them in pieces by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth; And the judgments on you are like the light that goes forth. 6 For I delight in loyalty rather than sacrifice, And in the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.
God wants a 24-7 relationship with us, not the foul-weather friend that we often become. We are often as constant as that morning dew, on our knees in the bad times and then forgetting all about him once the crisis is past. While I've come around to tithing on the gross rather than the net, God wants more from us than just some ritualistic following of a few rules; he wants us.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?