<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Midday Musings-I'm at (hopefully) the tail-end of a flu bug that has been at me since the weekend; I'm in the went-ten-rounds-with-the-champ-and-lost mode today, having to cut short the Personal Finance class today due to fatigue. The kids are all-too-eager to get out after 20 minutes. It looks like the CAW is playing nice for once in recorded history and has settled with Chrysler. The promice of a new Windsor plant seemed seal the deal-thanks to Bene Diction for the heads-up. The Dutch government just went under after three months as the List Pim Fortuyn members of the cabinet were at odds with the party. It might take some time for the party to find its bearings. Maybe this is the American in me not getting royal protocol, but this is a cute non-issue; Canadian fat-cat got into trouble for innocently putting an arm around the Queen in a photo-op. That's a no-no, handshakes only. Here’s this comment from a job seeker in a Mean Dean Blogs4God post “If you are looking for a knowledgeable web designer, for a network administrator, for a monkey who is willing to learn, or just for a parlor trick droid to replace your previous bot that vomitted code all over your cow-orkers, I'm your man!" Of course, he’d treat the pig-orkers and the chicken-orkers with the proper respect. From my fantasy-gaming days, I’d be tempted to spell that orcers, (orcs being brutish humanoids with no redeeming values other than toughness) but I shudder to think what orc-like things these people are doing to cows to earn them that distinction.

Comments:
You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?