<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Edifier du Jour-Matthew 5:29-30(NASB)
29 "If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 "If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.
The ideas in 29 and 30 might sound barbaric, but if we translate that to looking at parts of our lives that cause us to sin, it's better to cut away that part of our life. Years ago, I would up having to get rid of the role-playing game books I had; they in-and-of-themselves weren't evil but were taking me away from God, enabling me to live in a fantasy world "better" than the real one. I had gone through at least three cycles over the decades of getting rid of the RPG stuff, then sliding back into it as a way to escape the loneliness of my life. It might not make as good a testimony as getting off of alcohol or drugs or sexual immorality, but it was a hard habit to give up. Some TV shows and movies that are enjoyable but brings up sinful thoughts had to go as well. Sometimes it might be relationships that are unedifying that need the chain-saw routine. I stopped hanging out with some more-secular buddies when they were more a bad influence on me than I was a good influence on them. It's hard to get rid of things, but even harder to live with them if God is to be the center of your life.

Comments:
You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?