<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 09, 2002

More Afternoon Musings-Pattick Ruffini has the morning line on the next GOP president. I don't think Cheney's the early favorite, but I'll have to give this some thought before trashing his list. When all else fails, talk trash. We've been here before, and we now use "The Mother of All [insert noun here]" with our tounge deeply in our cheek. Say it ain't so, Chuck. The NRA chief looks to have Alzheimers. The piece says that he'll fight it kicking and screaming. I haven't posted this joke before, so I think I'll do so now
Charlton Heston was at a GOP gathering with the President. Every time Dubya went over to talk to him, Heston managed to walk in the other direction. Finally, the President managed to corner him. "What's the matter? We've been doing a good job fighting gun control. Why have you been ducking me?" "The last time I talked to a bush, I had to wander through the desert for 40 years."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?