<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 27, 2002

Leaving on a Jet Plane- Heading down to West Palm Beach to fly back to Midland for my wedding nine days hence; It's a longer drive by an hour to West Palm than to Tampa or Orlando, but also $70 cheaper. I'll take that trade for now. Online Discipleship- Got a nice testimonial from Ganns Deen,
Lately, I've been finding myself visiting David's, Josh's and Mark Byron's blogs more often than not because of the intense, thought-provoking, intelligent, mind-blowing commentary on Christian issues. As a baby Christian, it is important to me to learn as much as possible about what other Christians think and feel about the world, doctrine, dogma and whatnot. I make it a point to go to at least one link of each of their sites, as right now, these four [Jeffery Collins seems to be the fourth-MB: Correction- Ganns says it's Brownpau] are my adopted shepherds, and I'm sure the folks they link to come highly recommended. Mind you, I don't take their world as gospel, but they provide for truly great conversation and prayer.
I get a big lump in my throat when I read that; it's an ego-booster, but James 3:1 gives that a good splash of cold water, "Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly." I'm honored to be a mentor, but it's an honor that has a truckload of responsibility with it.

Comments:
welcome to the wow power leveling cheap service site, buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft wow power leveling buy wow gold
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?