<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 24, 2002

Welcome to Blogistan, NRO-The new National Review blog The Corner is all over bioethics, riffing on the NYT piece I noted below. It also linked to a killer article by Ramesh Ponnuru with the 5-page, wish I wrote it, version of libertarian versus conservative on bioethics. My one-pager this morning wasn't bad (I had a anti-anti-Kass rant in me for a while and I got it in cogent form last night) but Ponnuru nails it to the wall. If I had seen the article yesterday, I might have put off the Papa Blog critique for a later date and just linked with a "check this out" comment. While it may be a controversial call calling this a blog, I've put The Corner in the Blogistan section to the left.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?