<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 16, 2002

"The Swamp Weasels need a team physician, and he is in town." I was a bit harsh just below when I made Dr. Walks the poster boy for unduly crying racism. I don't know the guy well enough to call him a scoundrel. However, there are plenty of other people (yeah, you, Al and Jesse) who fit the description of a black scoundrel crying racism. Any minority (count women here, too) can play the game. I remember this trailer for "The Trials of Rosie O'Neill" Gless-"You don't like me because I'm a woman" Asner-"I'm a card-carrying member of NOW. I just don't like you." We don't have to be racist to dislike Sharpton, who's only visible redeeming quality is that he makes Jesse Jackson look good. Jerks and demagogues need to be called out regardless of their gender or ethnicity. We do minorities a disservice by giving the bozos in their midst a pass on bad behavior.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?