<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Praying Out Loud. I struggle with my appreciation of crude humor that is funny but not edifying. For instance, Random Jottings had a ROFL (my boss happened to be coming in to my office at the time) joke in his posting. However, the punch line invoked the image of an auditorium full of human feces. I blogged a link and then deleted it, not wanting to encourage it. I'm not prudish, but I try to keep the conversation above gutter level. "In the world, but not of it" is the ongoing struggle. I'm hoping to be a good influence on Blogistan while avoiding being negatively influenced by some of the courser elements. That being said, Blogistan is a fun, rocking place. I'm happy to be a citizen.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?