<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 25, 2002

First pre-marital counseling session with Pastor Milton this afternoon. This is another milestone, like proposing and getting the engagement ring. I'm reminded of how blessed I am to have Eileen in my life-at my age, I wondered if I would ever find a soulmate. I'm in tears as I write this, remembering the lonely years without any really close friends and thanking God for the gift of a soulmate that is a smart, godly young (she'll be 29 next week) woman who laughs at my jokes. I'm also thankful that He kept both of us from jumping-the-gun on sex-she'll be able to wear white with a straight face and so will I (but I'll wear a suit instead). My computer at work isn't wanting to multitask today, thus I may be sparse in my posting-I often browse for a half-minute here and there while files are loading, saving or running long macros. It didn't like that today.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?